Get College Credits for Advanced Placement (AP) & SAT II Subjects

Did you take an Advanced Placement (AP) class & the exam? If you took the AP exam & received a number score of 3, 4, or 5, then you can convert them for college credits at your school and/ or get place in a higher class. Getting credited for your AP class/ SAT II subjects will help you save money & time, which then allows you to take higher level courses.

Advanced Placement exams scores and credits vary differently from each school, so please check with your school for their requirements & guidelines. To ensure your scores are credited towards your degree, meet with an advisor & be sure to send your school the scores officially through Please note there is a fee to send the scores to the school.   

If you took the SAT II subjects please check with your school or an advisor to see if you can convert them to college credits and/or class placements as well.

Refer to your advisor & the link for more details:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s